ITIL® Service Operation Certificate
This module is for anyone wishing to familiarize themselves with Service operations, the principles, processes, activities and functions of management and operation of ICT infrastructures. This knowledge enables organizations to keep more efficient control of their operations and increases the quality of IT Service Management.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with the operational activities of services and managing, coordinating or integrating these within the Service Lifecycle.
After gaining your certificate, you will be familiar with the basics of service operations and the challenges, risks and critical success factors. You will think more from the perspective of the business than from the technology.
The certificate is a follow-on after gaining the ITIL Foundation in Service Management (possibly in combination with Bridge). You followed your training with an EXIN-accredited trainer.
Following the completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principals, Purpose and Objective
• How all processes in ITIL Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Operation processes
• The roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL Service Operations
• Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Operation• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Service Operation
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%.
- Execution: online or paper-based exam by EXIN-accredited trainer.
- Open book: No
- Level of qualification: Intermediate