EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation
The exam focuses to a limited extent upon Cloud technology. The main focus of the programme is the procurement, implementation and management of Cloud Computing, hence the slogan ‘Get into the Cloud – and stay in control’.
EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the title:
The exam is suitable for IT managers, business managers, IT professionals and procurement specialists, who want to qualify for a role within the rapidly growing field of Cloud Computing. For organizations and trainers, EXIN Cloud Computing serves as independent certification of their own course or training.
Cloud Computing ties in well with other EXIN examination programmes, such as IT Service Management and Information Security.
EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation was created in close collaboration with industry and trade organizations.
Candidates will need to have a comprehensive overview of:
- the basic concepts and fundamentals of Cloud Computing;
- its deployment, implementation and management;
- the relationship of Cloud with other areas of information management
Candidates are tested on five categories:
- the principles of Cloud Computing;
- using the Cloud;
- security and identity management;
- implementation and management;
- and evaluation.
- Level: Foundation
- Language: English
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted: no
- Recommended number of hours' study: 60 hours
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more