Executive Consultant/Manager in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
The EXIN IT Service Management Executive Consultant Manager certificate is based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011. The Executive Consultant/Manager is able to create and evaluate the overall IT service management system and to initiate organizational change to meet the compliance requirements of an organization.
Professionals who are involved at a strategic level in:
- defining ITSM policy;
- the management system regarding ITSM;
- testing and compliance;
- implementation and improvement programs;
- changing the culture.
ContextThe certificate Executive Consultant/Manager in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked examinations which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
- Foundation certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Associate certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Consultant/Manager certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
You should have at least three years of experience as a consultant/manager. In addition you have participated in the seminar Executive Consultant/Manager in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 and successfully completed the assignments.There are attractive exemptions for professionals with existing knowledge and certificates. For more information on this and a handy career planner, see our “side entry calculator”.
See the Preparation Guide.
An elaborate package of work documents is available for accredited partners.
- Exam format: Assessment of resume, contributions during the seminar, project paper, project presentation, oral exam.
- Number of questions: not established
- Pass mark: 65% across all modules (paper and presentation each count as 50%)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: for the presentation