Internal Auditor in ITSM according to ISO/IEC20000
This exam can be taken until July, 1, 2013. We recommend taking the Auditor in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 exam instead.
This module will enable you to:
- prepare audits for ITSM systems and processes;
- carry out internal audits;
- document, assess and interpret the results of audits;
- recognize discrepancies;
- check the rectification of deviations
Members of management and employees in business units, such as quality departments, or external personnel involved in carrying out audits. Their roles are described in ISO/IEC 20000.
ContextThe certificate Internal Auditor in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked examinations which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
The Foundation Certificate in ITSM according to ISO/IEC 20000 and an accredited training as an Internal Auditor in ITSM according to ISO/IEC 20000 for which you have successfully completed the practical tasks. Furter:
- The Professional Certificate Management and Improvement of ITSM processes according to ISO/IEC 20000
- Two additional Professional Certificates in ITSM according to ISO/IEC 20000
- The Associate Consultant/Auditor Certificate in ITSM according to ISO/IEC 20000
Candidates are tested on 4 categories:
- Planning Audit Programs in an ITSM environment
- Implementing and managing Audit Programs and Internal Audits in and ITSM environment
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting Internal Audits
- Improving Internal Audits in an ITSM environment
Download the Preparation Guide in the right section of this website for an elaborate list of exam specifications, literature and more information.
- Number of multi-choice questions: 40 (good for about 90 points)
- Pass mark: 50% (out of 90)
- Number of multi-choice questions: 20 (good for 20 points)
- Pass mark: 50% (10 points)
- Average pass mark: 65%
- Open book: no
- No electronic devices permitted