Professional Control of IT Services according to ISO/IEC 20000
SummaryThis module focuses on applying Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management in line with ISO/IEC 20000. As well as the process requirements, the implementation of new or changed services is also discussed. This certificate shows that you are able to apply IT Service Management in practice according to ISO/IEC 20000.
The Professional Control of IT Services according to ISO/IEC 20000 certificate is available till December 31, 2013.
The subjects of this module are covered in the EXIN IT Service Management Associate certificate.
This module was developed for employees involved with:
- process improvement;
- assisting end users and support;
- administering IT Service Management functions;
- improving the IT Management System;
- managing processes in the control environment of IT Service Management.
The certificate ITSM Professional Control of IT Services is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked examinations which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
You must hold the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000 or a similar certificate.
You must also have completed the practical task of ITSM Professional Control of IT Services.
There are attractive exemptions for professionals with existing knowledge and certificates. For more information on this and a handy career planner, see our “side entry calculator”.
The topics of the course include:
1. Plan the processes for the Control of IT Services
2. Implement and manage the Control of IT Services
3. Measure, monitor and report on the Control of IT Services
4. Improve the Control of IT Services processes
Download the Preparation Guide from the right section of this website for an elaborate list of Exam Specifications, Literature and more information.
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic equipment allowed: no