Information Security Management Advanced based on ISO/IEC 27002
Information security is becoming increasingly important. Globalization of the economy leads to a growing exchange of information between organizations (their employees, customers and suppliers) and a growing use of networks, such as the internal company network, connection with the networks of other companies and the Internet.
The module Information Security Management Advanced based on ISO/IEC 27002 (ISMAS.EN) tests organizational and managerial aspects of information security.
The module is updated in January 2013. Until September 1, 2013 the two versions (2008 and 2013) will both be available.
Security professionals. This module is intended for everyone who is involved in the implementation, evaluation and reporting of an information security program, such as an Information Security Manager (ISM), Information Security Officer (ISO) or a Line Manager, Process Manager or Project Manager with security responsibilities.
The Certificate Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 is part of the qualification program Information Security. The module is followed up by the Certificates Information Security Management Advanced based on ISO/IEC 27002 and Information Security Management Expert based on ISO/IEC 27002.
PrerequisitesThe Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 Certificate or an equivalent.
Requirements for the certificate
- The Information Security Management Advanced training course with an EXIN accredited training provider (ATP), including having successfully fulfilled the two (2) practical assignments as part of the course.
- Successful completion of the exam Information Security Management Advanced based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Information security policy and information security plan: (20%)
- Organization of information security (30%)
- Risk analysis: (15%)
- Standards: (10%)
- Compliance: (15%)
- Evaluation: (10%)
- Information security perspectives: (10%)
- Risk Management (30%)
- Information security controls: (60%)
Number of questions: 30
Pass mark: 65% (20 of 30)
Open book/notes: no
Electronic equipment permitted: no