ITIL provides a deeper insight into IT Service Management. This will make you a better qualified IT specialist.
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is an internationally recognized and accepted exam program that can be used in nearly all organizations. ITIL provides IT professionals with insights and the tools for getting one step ahead in delivering or supporting IT services. On all components: maintenance, management, implementation and management.
The exams offer trainers an independent and objective conclusion to their own IT Service Management course. EXIN is the internationally undisputed authority in the field of ITIL exams.
A flyer for this program is downloadable in the right section of this website under ‘White paper’.
Exams by level
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement CertificateITILCSI
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle CertificateITILMLC
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis CertificateITILOSA
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization CertificateITILPPO
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation CertificateITILRCV
- ITIL® Service Design CertificateITILSD
- ITIL® Service Operation CertificateITILSO
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements CertificateITILSOA
- ITIL® Service Strategy CertificateITILSS
- ITIL® Service Transition CertificateITILST
The ITIL Master Qualification Certificate validates the capability of the candidate to apply the principles, methods and techniques from ITIL in the workplace.