Quality Assurance Manager
Ensures that Information Systems are delivered according to organizational policies (quality, risks, Service Level Agreement).
Establishes and operates an ICT quality approach compliant with the
organization's culture. Ensures that management controls are correctly
implemented to safeguard assets, data integrity and operations.
Is focused and committed to the achievement of quality goals and monitors statistics to forecast quality outcomes.
|Responsible for||Quality Performance Indicators|
Information Security Policy
Risk Management Policy
- Establish and deploy the ICT quality policy
- Organize and provide quality training
- Provide ICT managers with quality performance indicators
- Perform quality audits
- Organize customer satisfaction surveys
- Assist project team members to build and perform project quality plans
Achievement of company quality goals