Designs and performs testing plans.
Contributes to correctness and completeness of a system ensuring that solutions meet technical and user requirements.
Contributes in different areas of systems development, testing system functionality, identifying anomalies and diagnosing possible causes.
- Select and develop integration testing techniques to ensure the system meets requirements
- Design and customize integration tests, identify open issues
- Develop test plans and procedures for white and black box testing at unit, module, system and integration levels
- Establish procedures for result analysis and reporting
- Design and implement defect tracking and correction procedures
- Write test program to assess software quality
- Develop tools to increase test effectiveness
Consistency of the test plan according to the quality plan of the project