Marking on the Spot
April 1, 2014 EXIN launches a brand new, innovative service: Marking on the Spot. Provide your candidates with their result immediately after they've taken a paper based exam.
It's Safe, Smart, Simple and Fast!
EXIN is the first Exam Institute to launch an app that can give you immediate (tentative) results for each paper based exam.
Results within seconds
When taking paper based exams from EXIN, it takes a while to get the results; answer forms must be returned to EXIN where they are marked. Then the result list is sent back to you. When using Marking on the Spot waiting is no longer necessary: answer forms are provided to EXIN and the tentative results are available within seconds!
Mobile device or scanner
A smartphone app is used to take a picture of the answer form and to receive the result immediately: passed or failed + the score. Besides the app, the existing service Scan and Email was upgraded: the results show up in the Digital Attendance List immediately after scanned and emailed the answer forms to EXIN.
- Provide a quick, tentative result to your candidates
- Save time and money
- Combine traditional exam sessions with quick, online technology
- Enable back-to-back training PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
- Fast, online marking by EXIN
- Easy to use & fail save. Only a smartphone (Android) is needed.
- A courier service is no longer necessary - when you have signed a shredding contract
Scan & Mail
“The ITIL® exam session was a big success: both
the supervisor and all the attendees
highly appreciated the possibility to get the preliminary exam results in a few seconds.
Marking on the Spot is a brilliant idea, we like it.”
Miroslav Havelka, Managing Director Omnicom