ICT Operation Manager
Manages operations, people and overall resources for the ICT activity.
Implements and maintains a designated part of the ICT infrastructure.
Ensures that activities are conducted in accordance with organizational
rules, processes and standards. Anticipates necessary changes according
to company strategy and cost controls.
Evaluates and recommends investments based on new technologies. Ensures the effectiveness of the ICT and associated risk management.
HR Development Plan
|Contributor for||Eco-Responsibilities Referential|
- Coordinate and manage staff
- Direct, organize, plan and monitor activities
- Negotiate the objectives and resources
- Manage the departmental budget
- Establish and monitor management information
- Analyse and propose solutions for the continuous productivity improvement
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of IS quality assurance and security
- Communicate with internal business departments and project owners
Optimization of overall resources