CCC Professional Cloud Security Manager
The EXIN Professional Cloud Security Manager certification is for Security Professionals. Being PCS-certified showcases your Security experience in a cloud environment, your relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.
• Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Professionals
• IT Auditors Compliance Specialists
• IT Security Professionals
• Cloud Computing Specialists
1. Security and Governance Concepts in Cloud Computing
2. Security Threats and Challenges in Cloud Computing
3. Physical Security and the Impact of Cloud Computing
4. Virtualization Management and Security in the Cloud
5. What Security does the Cloud Solve or Shift?
6. What Security Does Cloud Change or Introduce?
7. Existing Security Reference Models and Standards
8. Identifying the “Delta” in your IT and Business Architecture for Cloud Security
9. Risk Management and the Cloud
10. IT Governance and Security
11. Monitoring – Users and Systems
12. Contract Management and Ts and Cs: Terms and Conditions
13. Legal Controls, IP Intellectual Property and Privacy
- Number of questions: 25
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no