ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Certificate
ResumenContinuity of services is essential for each organization. Planning, Protection and Optimization of services ensure continuity. The management of demand, capacity and availability plays a key role in this, making the module indispensable for everyone involved directly or indirectly in providing services or responsible for their functioning.
You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner and form part of the operational staff in your organization. You would like to know more about managing demand, capacity, availability, safety, risks and ITSCM and the associated service agreements. You contribute to a higher level of IT Service Management.
The certificate shows that you have knowledge of planning, protection and optimization in the field of IT Service Management. You know the guidelines for designing, implementing, supporting and improving the processes. You oversee the risks and critical success factors. The certificate is suited to a practical role.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
|E.8.||Information Security Management|
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
- El certificado ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT
- Una formación acreditada por un centro de formación acreditada
*O el certificado Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (versión 2) en combinación con el certificado ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate.
Especificaciones del examen
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service design in PPO and lifecycle context;
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization;
- Capacity management as a capability to realize successful service design;
- Availability management as a capability to realize successful service design;
- IT service continuity management as a capability to support overall business continuity management;
- Information security management as part of the overall corporate governance framework;
- Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities;
- Technology and implementation considerations;
- Organizational roles relevant to PPO;
And specifically in the following key ITIL® process and role areas:
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- IT service continuity management
- Information security management
- Demand management
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimization
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
Detalles del Examen
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%.
- Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
- Qualification Level: Intermediate
Este examen está disponible en estos idiomas:
Haga este examen ahora mismo!
Queremos saber más