ITIL® Service Operation Certificate
This module is for anyone wishing to familiarize themselves with Service operations, the principles, processes, activities and functions of management and operation of ICT infrastructures. This knowledge enables organizations to keep more efficient control of their operations and increases the quality of IT Service Management.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with the operational activities of services and managing, coordinating or integrating these within the Service Lifecycle.
After gaining your certificate, you will be familiar with the basics of service operations and the challenges, risks and critical success factors. You will think more from the perspective of the business than from the technology.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
- El certificado ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT
- Una formación acreditada por un centro de formación acreditada
*O el certificado Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (versión 2) en combinación con el certificado ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate.
Especificaciones del examen
Following the completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principals, Purpose and Objective
• How all processes in ITIL® Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Service Operation processes
• The roles and responsibilities within ITIL® Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL® Service Operations
• Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Service Operation
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Service Operation
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
Detalles del Examen
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%.
- Execution: online or paper-based exam by EXIN-accredited trainer.
- Open book: No
- Level of qualification: Intermediate
Este examen está disponible en estos idiomas:
Haga este examen ahora mismo!
Queremos saber más