ITIL® Service Transition Certificate
What are the objectives and principles of Service Transition? This module provides clarification and deals further with the principles, processes, activities, methods and functions. It is a practical module that concentrates on the main points and does not consider all details.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Transition.
You will learn about Service Transition in order to organize and manage, though communication and change in organizations will certainly not be left aside. After obtaining the certificate, you will be able to progress to the role of Service Manager with the task of controlling the functions and processes within the Service Transition Lifecycle.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|ENABLE||D.10.||Information and Knowledge Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
- El certificado ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT
- Una formación acreditada por un centro de formación acreditada
*O el certificado Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (versión 2) en combinación con el certificado ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate.
Especificaciones del examen
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components relating to this certification:
• Introduction to service transition
• Service transition principles
• Service transition processes
• Managing people through service transitions
• Organizing for service transition
• Technology considerations
• Implementing and improving service transition
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
Detalles del Examen
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 28/40 or 70%
- Open/Closed book: Closed book
- Level of qualification: Intermediate
Este examen está disponible en estos idiomas:
Haga este examen ahora mismo!
Queremos saber más