MSP® Practitioner Certificate in Programme Management
ResumenManaging Successful Programmes® offers principles and processes for the implementation and management of a program. A program comprises a set of related projects and activities in order to deliver outcomes and benefits relating to an organization’s strategic objectives.
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Experts and advisers working within a program office
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programs following the MSP® guidance
ContextoManaging Successful Programmes® Practitioner is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio. It is the follow-up on Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation and a prerequisite for the Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|A.7.||Technology Trend Monitoring|
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
Conocimiento previoManaging Successful Programmes® Foundation
Especificaciones del examen
- Explain each of the MSP® principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow activities
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP programme
- Explain the relationship between the MSP® principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP® defined programme management roles and can apply that understanding
- Apply each of the MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes
- Produce or evaluate examples of MSP® programme information (documents)
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of the processes of the transformational flow together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in each of the six transformational flow processes
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
Detalles del Examen
|Number of questions:||80|
|Pass mark:||50% (40 out of 80)|
|Open book:||Managing Successful Programmes Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
Este examen está disponible en estos idiomas:
¿Interesado/a en otro idioma? Contacta con nosotros
Haga este examen ahora mismo!
Queremos saber más