PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate in Project Management version 2017
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects.
A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project, but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately in all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
The New Practitioner exam:
- Renewed focus on practical skills
- The exam tests on all aspects of PRINCE2
- General application of the core of each Theme and Principle
- Reduction of additional information needed to answer a question
- Initial scenario upfront, other relevant information is provided per question, when relevant
- Removal of assertion reason questions and multiple response questions
- The total of questions is now 68
- Only available in English in 2017
Project managers and aspiring project managers and other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff. (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
PRINCE2® Practitioner is the follow-up on PRINCE2® Foundation and part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio.
1. Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
2. Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
3. Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
Literature: Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 (2017)
Exam duration: 150 minutes
Number of questions: 68
Pass mark: 55% (38 out of 68)
Open book: Official PRINCE2® manual only: Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 (2017)
Electronic devices permitted: No
Este examen está disponible en estos idiomas:
Haga este examen ahora mismo!
Queremos saber más
"EXIN es el instituto de exámenes regular de mi compañía Yacht"