Ensures the alignment of the network, including telecommunication and/or computer infrastructure to meet the organization's communication needs.
Manages and operates a networked information system, solving problems and faults to ensure defined service levels. Monitors and improves network performances.
Solution in Operation
- Ensure that communication performance, recovery, and security needs meet agreed service agreement standards
- Contribute to define network design policies, philosophies and criteria
- Investigate, diagnose and solve network problems
- Use network management system tools to determine network load and model performance statistics
- Maintain awareness of relevant legislation affecting network security
Level of Network Services Quality