Maintains and repairs hardware and software on client premises.
To effectively maintain customer hardware/software. Responsible for delivering timely and effective repairs to ensure optimal system performance and superior customer satisfaction.
|Responsible for||Up-to-date Solution|
- identify software and hardware problems and repair
- Perform regular maintenance on hardware and software components
- Install cables and configures hardware and software
- Document system addresses and configurations
- Run diagnostic programs or use test equipment to locate source of problems
- Communicate effectively with end users and customer management
- Maintain security and functionality through application of program temporary fixes
Efficiency and speed of problem resolution