CCC Big Data Foundation
Having the EXIN CCC Big Data Foundation certification showcases your experience in a cloud environment, and demonstrates the relevant skills and knowledge. Organizations that employ BDFs will have experts on board that can help maximize the business opportunities that cloud is creating.
EXIN CCC Big Data Foundation is of interest for:
- Software Engineers
- Application Developers
- IT Architects
- System Administrators
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
|PLAN||A.3.|| Business Plan Development
|ENABLE||D.10.||Information and Knowledge Management
|E.8.||Information Security Management|
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
Candidates are tested on five categories:
● Explain Big Data, its origin, and characteristics.
● Discuss about the tools applicable to Big Data processing.
● Explain data mining.
● Discuss the most popular Big Data technologies—Hadoop and MongoDB.
● Tell about Big Data projects and the main players involved.
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more