EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner
Note! Due to quality monitoring of the exam, the candidate will receive a tentative result. The final result will be released within one month and can never be lower than the tentative result.
The EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge and understanding of the European privacy (data protection) legislation and its international relevance as well as his or her ability to apply this knowledge and understanding in everyday professional practice.
EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation is of interest for: Protection Officers (DPOs), Privacy Officers, Legal / Compliance Officers, Security Officers, Business Continuity Managers, Data Controllers, Data Protection Auditors (internal and external) and HR managers.
Since this certification is on an advanced level, being in the possession of the EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation certification is highly recommended.
The certificate EXIN Privacy and
Data Protection Practitioner (PDPP) is part of the EXIN qualification program
Privacy and Data Protection.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
Requirements for certification
- Accredited training Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments
- Successful completion of the EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner exam.
Candidates are tested on five topics:
● Explanation of data protection policies
● Application of the phases of the Data Protection Management System
● Explanation of the roles of the Controller, Processor and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
● Application of the criteria for and the steps of a DPIA
● Application of the requirements for data breaches, notification and incident response
Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
Open book/notes: no
Only Literature C will be provided as Appendix to all exam items and may be used when applicable
Electronic equipment permitted: no
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more