MoP® Foundation Certificate in Portfolio Management
SummaryManagement of Portfolios® provides an overview of portfolio management, the principles upon which it is based, some of the techniques used, and how you can get started and sustain progress. It advices on and shows examples of how to apply principles, practices, and techniques that help optimize an organization’s investment in change.
Management of Portfolios® Foundation is relevant to all those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives including:
- Members of Management Boards and Directors of Change;
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs);
- Portfolio, program, project, business change and benefits managers;
- Business case writers and project appraisers.
ContextManagement of Portfolios® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio and is the prerequisite for the Management of Portfolios® Practitioner exam.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
- Scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from program and project management.
- Benefits from applying portfolio management.
- Context within which it operates.
- Principles upon which successful portfolio management is based.
- Approaches to implementation, the factors to consider in maintaining progress, and how to assess the success of portfolio management.
- Purposes of the portfolio management definition and delivery cycles and their component practices, and relevant techniques applicable to each practice.
- Purpose and key content of the major portfolio documents scope of key portfolio management roles.
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Number of questions:||50|
|Pass mark:||50% (25 out of 50)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more