MoV® Practitioner Certificate in Value Management
SummaryManagement of Value® provides a systematic method to define what value means for organizations, and to communicate it clearly to maximize value across portfolios, programmes, projects and operations. It reflects the organization's strategic objectives on portfolio level and sets the agenda for the program that delivers these objectives which, in turn, define the projects undertaken to achieve the required outputs.
The MoV® Qualification is intended for:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV®.
- Those involved in directing, managing, supporting and
delivering portfolios, programs and projects. This includes:
- Senior Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Program Office staff and their sponsors
ContextManagement of Value® Practitioner is the follow-up on Management of Value® Foundation and is part of the het Best Management Practice Portfolio.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|PLAN||A.3.||Business Plan Development|
|E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
PrerequisitesManagement of Value® Foundation
- Identify situations in which it is relevant to apply MoV® principles, processes and techniques; advocate appropriately to Senior Management the benefits of this application.
- Develop a plan of appropriate MoV® activities for the whole lifecycle of small and large projects and programs.
- Plan an MoV® study, tailoring it to particular projects or program and developing practical study or workshop handbooks as required.
- Understand and articulate value in relation to organizational objectives.
- Prioritize value drivers using Function Analysis and use these to demonstrate how value might be improved.
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Exam duration:||150 minutes|
|Number of questions:||80|
|Pass mark:||50% (40 out of 80)|
|Open book:||MoV® Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Interested in another language? Please contact us
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more