MSP® Advanced Practitioner Re-Registration Certificate
SummaryManaging Successful Programmes® offers principles and processes for the implementation and management of a program. A program comprises a set of related projects and activities in order to deliver outcomes and benefits relating to an organization’s strategic objectives.
Target groupCertified Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioners.
ContextManaging Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner recertification is the exam a certified Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner needs to reregister his or her Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner certificate three to five years after gaining the certificate.
PrerequisitesManaging Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner.
- Determine the most appropriate framework for change
- Justify specific activities that should be undertaken by each of the defined MSP® roles during each of the processes of the transformational flow
- Produce, evaluate and suggest improvements to examples of MSP® programme information (documents)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the application of each of the MSP® principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow processes
- Adapt the programme’s approach to the governance themes to the needs of both the wider programme environment and the sponsoring organization
- Learn from experience and, as a result, propose alternative approaches that would improve the effectiveness of the application of each of the MSP® principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow processes
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
- A 2000 - 4000 word "dissertation" on a specific subject demonstrating application of MSP®.
- Pass mark 38 out of 75 marks.
Instead of the re-registration paper, there is the option to sit the full Advanced Practitioner examination to re-register.
This exam is available in these languages:
Interested in another language? Please contact us