MSP® Practitioner Certificate in Programme Management
SummaryManaging Successful Programmes® offers principles and processes for the implementation and management of a program. A program comprises a set of related projects and activities in order to deliver outcomes and benefits relating to an organization’s strategic objectives.
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Experts and advisers working within a program office
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programs following the MSP® guidance
ContextManaging Successful Programmes® Practitioner is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio. It is the follow-up on Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation and a prerequisite for the Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|A.7.||Technology Trend Monitoring|
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
PrerequisitesManaging Successful Programmes® Foundation
- Explain each of the MSP® principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow activities
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP programme
- Explain the relationship between the MSP® principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP® defined programme management roles and can apply that understanding
- Apply each of the MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes
- Produce or evaluate examples of MSP® programme information (documents)
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of the processes of the transformational flow together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in each of the six transformational flow processes
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Exam duration:||150 minutes|
|Number of questions:||80|
|Pass mark:||50% (40 out of 80)|
|Open book:||Managing Successful Programmes Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Interested in another language? Please contact us
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more