MSP® Practitioner Re-Registration Certificate
SummaryManaging Successful Programmes® offers principles and processes for the implementation and management of a program. A program comprises a set of related projects and activities in order to deliver outcomes and benefits relating to an organization’s strategic objectives.
Target groupCertified Managing Succesful Programmes® Practitioners.
ContextManaging Successful Programmes® Practitioner recertification is the exam a certified Managing Successful Programmes® Practitioner needs to reregister his or her Managing Successful Programmes® Practitioner certificate three to five years after gaining the certificate.
PrerequisitesManaging Successful Programmes® Practitioner.
- Explain each of the MSP® principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow activities
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP® programme
- Explain the relationship between the MSP® principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP® defined programme management roles and can apply that understanding
- Apply each of the MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes
- Produce or evaluate examples of MSP® programme information (documents)
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of the processes of the transformational flow together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in each of the six transformational flow processes
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Number of questions:||30|
|Pass mark:||50% (15 out of 30)|
|Open book:||Managing Successful Programmes Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Interested in another language? Please contact us