PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner is designed to support organizations and individuals who use PRINCE2 as a project management methodology and are seeking to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile, applying its approach within their existing project management environment.
PRINCE2 Agile is being offered as an extension qualification for those who already have a good understanding of PRINCE2. It will also be of interest for program managers with MSP® who will need to understand not only how the program relates to the projects, but also how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner is a follow-up on PRINCE2® Practitioner and part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
|PLAN||A.4.||Product / Service Planning|
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management|
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
|Exam duratation||150 Minutes|
|Number of questions:
|Pass mark:||60% (30 of 50)|
|Open book/notes:||Official PRINCE2 Agile™ Manual
|Electronic equipment permitted:||no|