ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Over 1.5 million professionals have earned one or more ITIL® certificates at EXIN.
ITIL® consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL® is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL® is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
Many organizations are heavily dependent on their IT. ITIL® provides the most detailed documentation for successfully setting up management processes within an IT organization.
Exams by level
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement CertificateITILCSI
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle CertificateITILMLC
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis CertificateITILOSA
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization CertificateITILPPO
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation CertificateITILRCV
- ITIL® Service Design CertificateITILSD
- ITIL® Service Operation CertificateITILSO
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements CertificateITILSOA
- ITIL® Service Strategy CertificateITILSS
- ITIL® Service Transition CertificateITILST
The ITIL Master Qualification Certificate validates the capability of the candidate to apply the principles, methods and techniques from ITIL in the workplace. Read more
ITIL Credit System
For Training Providers
Read more about EXIN Partnerships