ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Over 1.5 million professionals have earned one or more ITIL® certificates at EXIN.
ITIL® consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL® is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL® is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
Many organizations are heavily dependent on their IT. ITIL® provides the most detailed documentation for successfully setting up management processes within an IT organization.
Exams by level
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement CertificateITILCSI
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle CertificateITILMLC
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis CertificateITILOSA
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization CertificateITILPPO
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation CertificateITILRCV
- ITIL® Service Design CertificateITILSD
- ITIL® Service Operation CertificateITILSO
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements CertificateITILSOA
- ITIL® Service Strategy CertificateITILSS
- ITIL® Service Transition CertificateITILST
The ITIL Master Qualification Certificate validates the capability of the candidate to apply the principles, methods and techniques from ITIL in the workplace.