Trademark & CopyrightsTrademarks
- EXIN® is a registered trademark of EXIN.
- is a registered trademark of EXIN.
- ITIL®/PRINCE2®/PRINCE2 Agile®/MSP®/M_o_R®/P3O®/MoP®/MoV®/RESILIA™ are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
- The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
- TMap® is a registered trademark of Sogeti Nederland B.V.
- TPI NEXT® is a registered trademark of Sogeti Nederland B.V.
- SIAM® is a registered trademark of EXIN Holding B.V.
- AMBI e-CF is a registered trademark of EXIN Holding B.V.
Regarding itSMF UK Endorsement
The EXIN BCS SIAM® Foundation certification, and the Scopism Body of Knowledge upon which the certification is based, have been endorsed by itSMF UK. The public endorsement of itSMF UK as a professional body is confirmation that the program hits the right mark in terms of quality and market relevance, and helps to further establish the program as the de facto standard in SIAM® training and certification.
As part of the endorsement, EXIN, BCS and Scopism have the right to use an ‘Endorsed by itSMF UK’ logo which has been issued by itSMF UK. The guidelines for the use of this logo by ATOs in marketing and communications is as follows:
- ATOs can reference the fact that the EXIN BCS SIAM® Foundation certification has been publically endorsed by itSMF UK, but cannot state or suggest that their company’s training has been endorsed by itSMF UK.
- ATOs are permitted to use the logo solely where this is part of content, marketing or exam preparation materials issued by EXIN, BCS or Scopism (e.g. the Preparation Guide, program flyer, Foundation Body of Knowledge, etc). ATOs are not permitted to use the logo outside of these materials issued by EXIN, BCS or Scopism.
- If ATOs are interested in having their training course separately endorsed, they should contact itSMF UK directly.
The content of this website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of EXIN. Without prior written consent of EXIN it is not permitted for commercial purposes to reproduce, distribute, transmit or make available on a network the content of this website.
© EXIN 2016. All rights reserved.