ICT Security Manager
Manages the Information System security policy.
Defines the Information System security policy. Manages security deployment across all Information Systems. Ensures the provision of information availability. Recognized as the ICT security policy expert by internal and external stakeholders.
Information Security Policy
Information Security Strategy
Knowledge or Information Base
ICT Strategy and Implementation
New technology integration proposal
Risk Management Policy
- Define and implement procedures linked to IS security
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s security policy
- Establish the prevention plan
- Inform and raise awareness among general management
- Ensure the promotion of the IT security charter among users
- Inspect and ensure that principles and rules for IS security are applied
Security Policy effectiveness