Service Desk Agent
Provides first line telephone or e-mail support to internal or external clients with technical issues.
To provide user support and troubleshoot ICT problems and issues. The primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient use of ICT equipment or software applications.
|Responsible for||First Level Support|
- identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Support problem identification
- Advise users on appropriate course of action
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Escalate unresolved problems to higher levels of support
Responsiveness and accuracy of solution provision for specific problem