Administers ICT System components to meet service requirements.
Installs software, configures and upgrades ICT systems. Administers day-to-day operations to satisfy continuity of service, recovery, security and performance needs.
|Responsible for||Solution in Operation|
- Investigate, diagnose and solve system related problems
- Install and upgrades software
- Schedule installation work, liaising with all concerned to ensure that installation priorities are met and disruption to the organization is minimized
- Diagnose and solve problems and faults occurring in the operation of hardware and software
- Comply with organization procedures to ensure integrity of the system
Systems in operation