EXIN ITSM Master
EXIN Master in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000
The focus of IT service management is the provision of IT related services to support a business. The international standard in IT service management ISO/IEC 20000:2011 makes it clear what is essential: understanding, supporting and changing traditional IT cultures and environments to one of service-orientation and value to the business. These non-technical skills of the Master are in line with the needs of maturing service providers.
The Master Certificate in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is designed to provide evidence of the ability to create and evaluate the overall IT service management system and to initiate organizational change to meet the compliance requirements of an organization.
The purpose of the seminar leading to the Master certificate is to provide an opportunity to structure existing knowledge, skills and experience aligned with the international standard in IT service management ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
Participants extend their knowledge, skills and experience in the seminar by debate with peers. An integral part of the facilitating environment of the seminar is a practical project which focuses on the application of the newly acquired understanding and will be the basis for the candidate’s assessment.
Professionals who are involved at a strategic level in:
- Initiating and managing cultural change in the organization
- Defining ITSM strategies, policies and objectives in relation with the service provider’s strategy
- Writing the IT service provision policies, defining objectives and metrics
- Defining the management system for IT service management (e.g. scope, responsibilities)
- Evaluating the IT service management system and the level of compliancy
- Managing implementation and improvement programs as a phased long term project plan
The certificate Master in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked examinations which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
Dit certificaat sluit als volgt aan bij het e-Competence Framework.
|PLAN||A.2.||Service Level Management|
|A.3.||Business Plan Development|
|ENABLE||D.2.||ICT Quality Strategy Development|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management|
Expert certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
You should have at least three years of experience as a consultant/manager. In addition you have participated in an EXIN accredited seminar Master in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000.
Candidates are tested on the following subjects:
1. Setting the direction for the IT organization
2. Directing the IT organization
3. Monitoring the performance of the IT organization
4. Governing the IT service management system
5. Comprehensive ITSM Capability
Number of questions: not established
Pass mark: 65% across all elements (project paper and presentation each ≥ 50%)
Open book: noElectronic devices permitted: for the presentation