PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management version 2017
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects.
PRINCE2® is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the title:
EXIN Certified Integrator Agile Service Projects
The Foundation exam 2017:
- is now more efficient and leaner and focused on the core of PRINCE2
- some elements of the syllabus have been readjusted
- a more equal weight among the themes
- improved exam design: 60 questions (instead of 75) and less ‘negatively framed’ questions
- Only available in English in 2017
Aimed at Project managers and aspiring project managers and other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
PRINCE2® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice portfolio and a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
1. Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
2. Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
3. Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
4. Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
Literature: Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2™ 2017 Edition.
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Number of questions: 60
Pass mark: 55% (33 out of 60)
Open book: NoElectronic devices permitted: No
Dit examen is beschikbaar in deze talen:
Doe dit examen nu!
"Dit EXIN-certificaat is belangrijk voor mijn carrièrewissel."