Business Line Manager
We are seeking a Business Line Manager who is responsible, highly motivated and qualified and with a hands-on mentality to fulfill our ambitious growth targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to be the driving force behind a dynamic team in the fast moving world of ICT and competence development.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working in a complex, commercial and international environment. You are a strong communicator and driving force. You are able to manage complex projects and you have a clear vision of future ICT developments and trends. With a strong analytical mind, a hands-on mentality and attention to detail, you are able to position and expand the EXIN certifications and portfolio. You are familiar with a result-oriented work environment, because working at EXIN also means flexible working in a global setting.
Key role highlights:
- Work closely with the sales team to build and expand your network, exploiting and initiate independent customer and business cases;
- Identify and develop promotional plans, and provide Marketing relevant information;
- Deliver profitable growth of the business in line with commercial targets;
- Coach and manage the Regional Managers worldwide in positioning the EXIN portfolio;
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes;
- Create customer value proposition;
- Maintain high level contact and relationships with customers;
- Manage the implementation of the EXIN portfolio with customers and partners;
- Identify relevant opportunities working closely together with the Portfolio Manager
- Work closely with both the commercial team and the Exam Development team to develop and launch EXIN certifications and services
- Manage a (small) team of senior professionals
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer in the preparation of appropriate KPI’s and reporting.
Skills and Experience required:
- Academic working level
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
- Knowledge and understanding of the EXIN business specifically and the ICT business in general
- More than 8 years of work experience in a similar role
- Strong Project Management experience preferred
- Proven track record of managing complex and large projects in an international environment
- Ability to prepare, present and evaluate business proposals to senior management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills on operational and strategic level
- Business partnering and strong communication skills
- A challenging job at a company that can make a difference worldwide.
- A job with good conditions such as:
- a good salary;
- a bonus scheme;
- a very attractive pension scheme;
- 26 holidays (on the basis of a fulltime job), plus a maximum of 2 non-sick days;
- flexible work hours;
- room for personal as well as professional development;
- a dynamic, international and informal work environment
EXIN as a 38-hour work week.