Marketeer Lead Generation
The Marketeer Lead Generation is responsible for developing and executing successful marketing campaigns in collaboration with the local Regional teams. You are a “digital native” with a natural understanding of positioning the EXIN portfolio in order to generate leads for the commercial teams across the globe. You build excellent working relationships with a cross-organizational group of players including exam development, e-competence development, program management and sales to create compelling materials to support the ever expanding EXIN portfolio with brochures, USP’s, reference cases, sales presentations and content for lead generation campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working in a complex, commercial and international environment and preferably experience in the ICT sector. You are a strong communicator, team player and a driving force with creative and analytical skills.
Key role highlights:
- Own all marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the regional teams in order to drive adoption of the entire EXIN portfolio;
- Drive creative and strategic marketing campaigns and digital footprint;
- Create, support and promote in country events, conferences and launches together with the regional teams;
- Drive and own digital lead generation campaigns from a portfolio perspective;
- Initiate new product launches and define KPI’s to measure the success of the (digital) campaigns and activities.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum working level: higher vocational education (hbo)
- Proficiency in English
- Min. 7 years of relevant experience within B2C and/ or B2B marketing preferably within an international organization
- Knowledge of and experience in Digital Marketing, Digital trends and digital analysis tools
- Good communicative skills
- Experience running lead generation campaigns and product launches
- Results driven and project a positive professional image
- Self-starter, with a passion for building
- A challenging job at a company that can make a difference worldwide.
- A job with good conditions such as:
- a good salary;
- a bonus scheme;
- a very attractive pension scheme;
- 26 holidays (on the basis of a fulltime job), plus a maximum of 2 non-sick days;
- flexible work hours;
- room for personal as well as professional development;
- a dynamic, international and informal work environment
EXIN as a 38-hour work week.