Certified Data Centre Professional
目标受众The primary target audience for this course is an IT, facilities or Data Centre Operations professional working in and around the data centre and having the responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the Data Centre. While there are no specific prerequisites for the CDCP-course, participants who have at least one/two year(s) of actual working experience in a Data Centre/facilities environment are best suited.
The Certified Data Centre Professional exam is the first step on the ladder of Certified Data Centre exams. After completion of the course, the attendee will for example be able to name and apply the various industry standards, design a highly reliable and scalable network architecture and learn how to ensure installers apply proper testing techniques. Certification is valid for a three year period after which the student needs to re-certify.
Evidence of training of CDCP® by an EXIN accredited training provider.
- The Data Centre, its importance and causes for downtime
- Data Centre Standards and Best Practices
- Data Centre Location, Building and Construction
- Raised Floor/Suspended Ceiling
- Power Infrastructure
- Electro Magnetic Fields
- Cooling infrastructure
- Water Supply
- Designing a Scalable Network Infrastructure
- Fire Suppression
- Data Centre Monitoring
- Operational Security and Safety Practices
- MTBF / MTTR
- Maintenance Contracts / SLA / OLA
67.5% (27 out of 40)