Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor
摘要The Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (CTIA®) course is a two-day intensive course that builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC® (Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant) course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline. EPI and EXIN work together with EXIN Accredited Training Providers (ATP’s) on the EPI Data Center certificates. Therefore you can only book your EPI exams at the official EXIN ATP’s.
目标受众CTIA is a course designed for senior quality assurance professionals and managers, enterprise managers responsible for governance and risk management, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance officers - virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certification-related projects, either from an end-user or vendor perspective.
相关内容For many organizations across the world ANSI/TIA-942 has become the data centre standard of choice. This trend is increasing. It is imperative for these organizations to verify the correct implementation of the standard through a stringent audit process which is aligned with the ISO guidelines for auditing.
- Participants must hold a valid CTDC® certificate in order to be able to register for the CTIA® class.
- Evidence of training of CTIA® by an EXIN accredited training provider.
- Fundamental concepts and process of an internal audit
- Managing an audit programme
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Following up on the audit
- Requesting a formal external audit
- Issuing a conformity certificate
- Surveillance audits
- Recertification audits
- Exam (Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor)
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 80% (32 out of 40)
Open book exam: noUse of electronic devices permitted during the exam: no