CCC Cloud Technology Associate
The EXIN CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology. It furthermore provides the foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training / certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent EXIN CCC Professional level certifications.
- IT Managers and solution consultants
- IT Specialists
- IT Administrators
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance
To take the exam candidates will need to be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Understand cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measuresUnderstand the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models
- Number of questions: 25
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book/notes:no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no