CCC Cloud Virtualization Essentials
The EXIN CCC Virtualization Essentials certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively the virtualization in companies and demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology. It furthermore provides the foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training / certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent EXIN CCC Professional level certifications.
- IT Managers and solution consultants
- IT Specialists
- IT Administrators
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Specify the technical capabilities and operating model for virtual infrastructures.
• Discuss how business benefits can be described and measured.
• Describe the implications for direct costs and cost allocations.
• Explain relevant barriers to adoption and success with virtualization and appropriate mitigation strategies.
• Outline the technical approaches, components, capabilities, and techniques of virtualization technologies.
• Explain the steps that lead to successful adoption of virtualization technologies.
• Understand the impact and changes of virtualization on IT service management.
• Identify the issues associated with integrating virtualization into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no