EXIN Lean IT FoundationThis exam is available, only in Brazilian Portuguese, until 1 December 2016. You can do the LITA Lean IT Foundation exam instead.
(1950)。公司使用精益方法减少浪费、提高质量、提高效率、增加客户价值。精益概念在行为方面对组织文化产生了重大影响，例如授权员工参与流程优化。精益也引入了新概念，例如“Just in Time”和持续改进。
Management and employees of any organization planning to introduce lean need to have a basic understanding of lean thinking. There are no pre-requisites for candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification. However, it is strongly recommended that candidates:
- Have gained two or three years of IT-professional experience in the fields of support and maintenance and/or software development. Candidates could also be project managers or line managers in an IT organization.
- Participate in a training course through one of EXIN’s accredited training providers.
Lean IT ties in well with other EXIN examination programs, such as ITIL® and EXIN IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000. Lean IT optimizes your IT Service Management processes.
Candidates are tested on 9 categories:
1. General knowledge of the origins of the Toyota Production System and insight into the five core Lean principles
2. Understanding the definition and application of the Lean principle of value
3. Understanding the definition and application of the Lean principle of value streams
4. Understanding of the definition and application of the Lean principle: flow
5. Understanding the definition and application of the Lean principle of pull
6. Understanding the definition and application of the Lean principle: continuous improvements
7. Understanding of the importance of Lean Management and its role in the implementation of Lean IT
8. Understanding of the psychology of change and the role of the Lean change agent
9. Knowledge of the content of a generic project plan for a Lean IT project
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more