EXIN ITSM Foundation
基础级的参考书：Implementing Service Quality based on ISO/IEC 20000: A Management Guide 作者Michael Kunas.
ITSM Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in IT service management.
Successful completion of the IT Service Management Foundation is the necessary prerequisite for continuing studies. The IT Service Management Associate, the next step, is strongly focused on the plan, do, check and act activities of Deming’s cycle across the SMS. Once the Associate is achieved, there are two options: the IT Service Management Consultant Manager or the IT Service Management Auditor.
The topics of the Foundation course include:
- Core concepts of Service Management and quality frameworks
- The Service Management System (SMS) and the value and application of the PDCA cycle
- High-level concepts around service design and transition
- Objectives, activities and quality requirements of the service management process
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book exam: no
- Use of electronic devices permitted during the exam: no
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more