ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Certificate
You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner and form part of the operational staff in your organization. You would like to know more about managing demand, capacity, availability, safety, risks and IT Service Continuity Management and the associated service agreements. You contribute to a higher level of IT Service Management.
相关内容The certificate shows that you have knowledge of planning, protection and optimization in the field of IT Service Management. You know the guidelines for designing, implementing, supporting and improving the processes. You oversee the risks and critical success factors. The certificate is suited to a practical role.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
|E.8.||Information Security Management|
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
You already have the certificate ITIL® Foundation in IT Service Management (V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation in combination with the Bridge certificate). You followed your training with an EXIN-accredited trainer.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service design in PPO and lifecycle context;
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization;
- Capacity management as a capability to realize successful service design;
- Availability management as a capability to realize successful service design;
- IT service continuity management as a capability to support overall business continuity management;
- Information security management as part of the overall corporate governance framework;
- Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities;
- Technology and implementation considerations;
- Organizational roles relevant to PPO;
And specifically in the following key ITIL® process and role areas:
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- IT service continuity management
- Information security management
- Demand management
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimization
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more