ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Certificate
An exam for CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
You would like to improve how you provide services and learn more about the principles, processes, methods, organization and techniques. Your full attention is on implementation and the critical success factors for continued improvement of services.
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate). Candidates must have undertaken their Intermediate training with an EXIN-accredited training provider.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
|PLAN||A.2.||Service Level Management|
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
Candidates are tested on 8 topics:
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Organizing for continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more