ITIL® Service Operation Certificate
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with the operational activities of services and managing, coordinating or integrating these within the Service Lifecycle.
After gaining your certificate, you will be familiar with the basics of service operations and the challenges, risks and critical success factors. You will think more from the perspective of the business than from the technology.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
Legend for coverage:
|General - The competence is covered at the level indicated|
|Partial - The competence is covered to some extent|
|Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent|
|The competence level is available in the framework|
|The competence level is not available in the framework|
The certificate is a follow-on after gaining the ITIL® Foundation in Service Management (possibly in combination with Bridge). You followed your training with an EXIN-accredited trainer.
Following the completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principals, Purpose and Objective
• How all processes in ITIL® Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Service Operation processes
• The roles and responsibilities within ITIL® Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL® Service Operations
• Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Service Operation
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Service Operation
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more