M_o_R® Foundation Certificate in Risk Management
摘要"The term 'management of risk' incorporates all the activities required to identify and control the exposure to risk which may have an impact on the achievement of an organization's business objectives." - from Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners. Management of Risk® inspects risks from strategic and operational view and within programs and projects.
M_o_R® Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment and control of risks. The Foundation qualification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Program and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
相关内容The M_o_R® Foundation certification is the prerequisite for the M_o_R® Practitioner certification.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.8.||Information Security Management
Legend for coverage
- Know the facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the
- M_o_R® framework (principles, approach, processes and embedding and reviewing)
- Understand how the M_o_R® principles, approach, and processes are used
- Be able to identify the M_o_R® framework documents and understand their uses and differences
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Exam duration:||60 minutes|
|Number of questions:||75 (of which 5 questions are non-scoring, trial questions)|
|Pass mark:||50% (35 out of 70)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more