MoV® Foundation Certificate in Value Management
摘要Management of Value® provides a systematic method to define what value means for organizations, and to communicate it clearly to maximize value across portfolios, programs, projects and operations. It reflects the organization's strategic objectives on portfolio level and sets the agenda for the program that delivers these objectives which, in turn, define the projects undertaken to achieve the required outputs.
The MoV® Qualification is intended for:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV®.
- Those involved in directing, managing, supporting and
delivering portfolios, programs and projects. This includes:
- Senior Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Program Office staff and their sponsors
Management of Value® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio and is the prerequisite for the Management of Value® Practitioner exam.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|PLAN||A.3.||Business Plan Development|
|E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
- The main processes and techniques used within MoV® and the reasons for using them.
- How MoV® may be applied at portfolio, programme, project and operational levels.
- The differences in applying MoV® at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from a MoV® Study at each stage.
- The circumstances under which MoV® should be used.
- The concept of value and how value may be improved.
- The main benefits arising from the use of MoV®.
- Approaches for implementing MoV®.
- How to respond to external and internal influences.
- The principles of embedding MoV® into an organization.
- The key topics in document check lists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence.
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Number of questions:||50|
|Pass mark:||50% (25 out of 50)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more