MSP® Foundation Certificate in Programme Management
摘要Managing Successful Programmes® version 2013 offers principles and processes for the implementation and management of a program. A program comprises a set of related projects and activities in order to deliver outcomes and benefits relating to an organization’s strategic objectives.
- Program office team members
- Business change team members
- Project delivery team members
- Anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP
- Those wishing to pursue higher level MSP® qualifications
Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice portfolio and a prerequisite for the Managing Successful Programmes® Practitioner.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|A.7.||Technology Trend Monitoring|
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
- The programme management environment and the characteristics of different types of programmes
- The benefits of applying the MSP® guidance to the management of a programme of transformational change
- The purpose of the defined roles
- The purpose of the seven MSP® principles, the nine governance themes and the six transformational flow processes
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Exam duration:||60 minutes|
|Number of questions:||75 (of which 5 questions are non-scoring trial questions)
|Pass mark:||50% (35 out of 75)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more