P3O® Practitioner Certificate in Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
摘要P3O® version 2013 brings together in one place a set of principles, processes and techniques to facilitate effective portfolio, program and project management . It provides advice on how to develop a governance structure that helps optimize an organization’s investment in change.
目标受众Aimed at candidates wanting to take an active role in any of the offices described in the P3O® model.
相关内容Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices® Practitioner is the follow-up on P3O® Foundation and part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
|MANAGE||E.2.||Project and Portfolio Management|
|E.6.||ICT Quality Management|
|E.7.||Business Change Management
Legend for coverage
以前知识Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices® Foundation.
- Define the business case to get senior management approval for the P3O®.
- Build the right P3O® model to adapt to the organization’s needs, taking account of the organization’s size and portfolio, program and project management maturity.
- Identify the most suitable roles required to populate a specified P3O® structure
- Plan the implementation of a P3O®.
- Use tools and techniques in running the P3O® and advising those who shape the portfolio of programs and projects.
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
|Number of questions:||80|
|Pass mark:||50% (40 out of 80)|
|Open book:||P3O® Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||Nee|
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more